Christian Aid supports projects which help the poor of developing countries, of any or no faith, to better their living and working conditions and improve their health. When disaster strikes, Christian Aid sends money to provide food, medicine, shelter and transport. Campaigning is an important aspect of Christian Aid and we are concerned with poverty issues such as –
- Cutting climate change
- Ending corrupt governments
- Improving access to education and health services
- Curbing tax dodging by multinationals
- Making international trade rules fairer
- Increasing aid to poor countries
If you would like to be involved please contact Ann Ralph (tel. 01224 749521) or Jacqueline Watson (tel. 01224 696010).
Thank you all for your continuing support.